2015 Queen of Hearts Foundation Annual Charity Tennis Tournament
- September 5-7th and September 12-13th
- Tux & Tennies Party on Saturday, September 12th
- Newport Beach Tennis Club
- For Sponsorship Information, please contact Kim Beaudette @ 949.275.1775
- For Sponsor Forms, click this link
- For Tennis Tournament info, please contact Dennis Claus @ 714.749.5462
ANYTIME OF THE YEAR!!!
We Invite You to Make a Difference in the fight against ovarian cancer.
Please send your tax-deductible donation to the Queen of Hearts Foundation to help us maintain our ovarian cancer research projects. Donate ONLINE now or contact us for more information about corporate match and goodwill programs.
The Queen of Hearts Foundation wishes everyone a Happy 2014!!!
Celebrating Mom on what would have been her 80th Birthday ~ March 28, 1934
On February 6, 2014 ~ Our 3rd Live, Love, Laugh & Learn Luncheon raised over $21,000…Thank you to the Dr’s who spoke, Caren Edler & Cristen Lebsak who did the asking and for all who attened – We could not have done it without all of you!!!
We will post your name and message in honor of all mom’s this Mother’s Day when you make a donation to the Queen of Hearts Foundation. Donate online now on the “Make a Difference Today” button. Happy Mother’s Day!
Living Your Vibrant Life! * 2nd Live, Love Laugh and Learn Luncheon
- Wednesday, May 2nd
- The Pacific Club, Newport Beach
- 10am Boutique commences
- 12noon Luncheon and Speakers
- 2-3pm: Boutique concludes
- Tables of 8
Shop at our Unique Boutique from 10am to 12pm, & then stay for a lunch presentation including UCI Gyn/OCs as well as local health expert, Sue Parks from WalkStyles, Inc.
(More on our EVENTS tab)
10am Unique Boutique includes:
**Stella & Dot Jewelry**
**Great Handbags by Classy Bag Lady**
**5 Seas and more**
**Karavita Clinical Skincare Line**
**MaddyG Stationery and Paper Products**
** Insight Spring Jackets**
- Make plans to shop @ DOLL Women’s Boutique in Costa Mesa and many of the other retail stores within the 17th Street Promenade Shopping Center. Many stores will be donating up to 20% pre-tax sales to the Queen of Hearts Foundation! Invite some friends to shop and go to lunch to help raise awareness and funds for ovarian cancer research.